Join us for FREE help in completing your FAFSA!
Upcoming Webinar dates :
- Wednesday, Feburary 17, 5:30pm – 7:30pm – Big Island Schools only (REGISTER HERE)
- Monday, Feburary 22, 5:30pm – 7:30pm – Windward Oahu Schools only (Castle, Kailua, Kahuku, Kalaheo) (REGISTER HERE)
Submitting the FAFSA is the first step to applying for financial aid. Did you know there’s over $70 MILLION dollars in merit and need-based scholarships and grants available to help Hawai‘i students each year pay for college?
What Info to Have Ready for these Sessions:
- FSA ID for both student and parent (please complete prior to event). Go to: fsaid.ed.gov
- Social Security Number for student and parent
- 2019 W-2 & 1040 Tax Documents for student and parent
- Current account statements (checking, savings, investments, etc.) for student and parent
For More Info:
- Please email FAFSA@hawaii.edu