It's time to GEAR UP for College!
Join us for our FREE workshops to learn more about the college planning process.
Our line up of webinars include:
- September 20 - College 101: Why college is important and how it can help you get a jumpstart on life and connect you to a meaningful career.
- September 21 - Finding Scholarships: How to access over $70 million dollars in scholarships and grants that are awarded to students like you each year to help pay for college, regardless of your family income.
- September 22 - How to Pay for College: Tips on how to get access to over $150 billion in grants, loans, and work-study funds from the federal government to help pay for college and tips on filling out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid or FAFSA which opens on October 1.
- September 23 - 2 Year vs. 4 Year: What's the difference between a 2-Year College and 4-Year University and which is the best fit for you.
- September 20 - College 101 - REGISTER HERE
- September 21 - Finding Scholarships - REGISTER HERE
- September 22 - How to Pay for College - REGISTER HERE
- September 23 - 2-Year College vs. 4-Year University - REGISTER HERE