It's time to GEAR UP for College!
Join us for our FREE workshops to learn more about the college planning process.
Our line up of webinars include:
- Monday, September 26 - College Planning 101: Why college is important and how it can help you get a jumpstart on life and connect you to a meaningful career.
- Tuesday, September 27 - 2-year colleges and 4-year universities: What's the difference between a 2-Year College and 4-Year University and which is the best fit for you.
- Wednesday, September 28 - How to Pay for College: Tips on how to get access to over $150 billion in grants, loans, and work-study funds from the federal government to help pay for college and tips on filling out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid or FAFSA which opens on October 1.
- Thursday, September 29 - Finding Scholarships: How to access over $70 million dollars in scholarships and grants that are awarded to students like you each year to help pay for college, regardless of your family income.
- Monday, September 26 - College Planning 101 - REGISTER HERE
- Tuesday, September 27 - Difference between 2-year colleges and 4-year universities - REGISTER HERE
- Wednesday, September 28 - How to Pay for College - REGISTER HERE
- Thursday, September 29 - Finding Scholarships - REGISTER HERE